Designed and built for increased performance, the KZ150 & KZ200 will get you more Tonnes Per Hour for your operation. Kaizer quality engineering is built-in throughout this machine including the traditional easy accessed components.
Its specially designed not only suitable for international market but its designed especially for Indian market.
Ruggedly built to reliably withstand crushing forces throughout a long and dependable life in service. The incorporation of roller bearings, optional CMS automation and telemetry system, adjustable stroke and FEA design combine to make the Kaizer Cone most modern cone crusher of its type in the world.
- New larger stroke eccentric (up to 32mm).
- High Speed
- Available power management now includes up to 150kW.
- New improved Manganese profiles.
- Optional CMS Automation Package.
Benefits of the Features
- Increased throughput and capacity.
- More tph and greater throughput up to 110-150 tonnes per hour. (Dependent on materials, density and CSS).
- Increased efficiency.
- Less recirculation of product and improved single pass product yield.
- Increased productivity.
- Retains feed opening throughout life of the Manganese.
- Monitors and Optimises Operation Conditions for Maximum Productivity.
KAIZER CONE® HCC Cone Crusher with Two arm spider bearing support consisting of
- Motor driven hydroset system.
- Automatic lubrication system.
- Automatic Greasing lubrication to upper bearing.
- 4 rubber compression mountings suitable for common base frame.
- Heat exchanger suitable for an ambient temperature.
- Dust sealing equipment to prevent dust from penetrating into the oil system
- Feed Hopper
- V-belt drive motor pulley and V-belts
- Lower power rating
- Four Supporting legs
First Time in INDIA automated control panel with unique online display of machine data
Include Bearing temperature, oil temperature, power consumption, machine running time, service data and many more
- Control Cone With Your Android and apple device.
- Fully automated lubrication system.
- Real time display navigation for sone .
- Date for 10 years can be preserve